SEO Services (Search Engine Optimization) is not a single task or project, but a sequence of many tasks. It is the grouping and sequencing of these tasks that determine the effectiveness of SEO. Different SEO Companies deploy different style and preferences such task sequencing and task grouping. Each will produce different results.
SEO is also very dynamic. It is constantly changing to match the ever evolving markets forces. Google Team is always upgrading and improving their google search robots/spider crawling and indexing algorithms. Today Google’s algorithms has over 200 unique rules that help you to search better, making it possible to guess what you might really be looking for. It include things like the terms on websites, the freshness and unique of content, your region and PageRank.
SEO is a continuous and dynamic process
- Google is always changing new policies and rules to their robot indexing algorithms (Penguin, Panda)
- SEO Consultants are constantly also trying to outdo others in the Search Engine Ranking.
- New Websites and contents are added every day.
4 Steps to Selling More Products and Services
Main driving force is primarily to generate more revenue through selling more products and services.
- Engage a SEO Consulting Company – Establish Online Web Presence through SEO Services
- Engage a Public Relation Consulting Company- Establish Online Social Network Presence through’ Social Media Optimization (SMO) or Social Neworking Services
- Effective Sales Training – Convert Sales Leads to Sales Revenue and Convert Web Traffic to Customers
- Effective Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) – to renew or enrich interest in new products and services.
SEO Services’ Work Process Or SEO Methodology
1) SEO Consultancy with Website Audit
- Understandings needs and reasons why SEO
- Website Audit (Analysis & Evaluation)
- Understand products or services in industry segment (in term of market competitiveness)
- Define/Research commonly relevant and target keywords
- Define and Establish Short-Term,Mid-Term and Long-term goals (in terms of keywords position ranking, timeline)
2) SEO for OffPage Optimization
- Study Link Building – Inbound, Internal and Outbound links
- Consider Social Media Networking
- Consider Google Adwords (PPC)
- Url Submission
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Creation of Favicons
- Use of RSS
- Forum Posting
- Use of Google Place
3) SEO for OnPage Optimization
- Identify part of website to revamp or modify
- Analyze/Relook at site structure, domain, meta tags
- Keyword Research – Keyword Density Analysis and Placement
- URL renaming/re-writing
- Rewrite SEO Friendly Content
- Check for H1/H2/H3 Tags
- Recreate/Resubmit Sitemap
- HTML Validation
- Resubmit URL to Google and Yahoo Webmasters
- Anchor Text (visible text with hyperlinks)
4) SEO Monitoring/Tracking of Keywords
- Monitoring Search Engine Postion Ranking
- SEO Progress Report
5) SEO Maintenance
- Web Server Updates
- Web Engines Upgrades
- Web Plugins Upgrades
6) SEO Review (Recommendation for Action Plan) – Goto Step 2